Friday, June 8, 2007

Golf Tournament Samples



How within 24 hours we can move from happiness to despair and utter serenity.
I'm very disappointed, I'm angry, I do not know what to do and what to think.
The lies told, things will continue to do in secret, the danger of continuing to do everything weaves whoring.
Nothing is stronger than everything.
do not know if this time we can overcome it, I can not believe him anymore, and the esteem for him is no longer what it was before. The
regain? I do not know.
The other time I have done everything possible and not to take up the situation, but now I'm tired, maybe I do not know if it's worth it. And risk not being away from her despite what we've been through, why should it succeed now? Perhaps even more so not interested in him.
On the other hand I started to hate you and hope to go through what I'm going through.

0 comments:

Post a Comment