Friday, June 22, 2007

Breastfeed Husband Japan




I would like to have new confidence in you, I care too much to our relationship except that now I'm afraid, even more than before. I have to force myself to believe, I still have faith in you, I have to go through this tunnel and find the light.
It'll take me a moment, perhaps more than before. I'm not saying we have to start again and undo all that good there was in recent months, but you have to start over in a different way, maybe that was not the right one.
Have I left when I heard that call you? if nothing has happened to irretrievable now figured before. So the basis for
ricomincdiare is solely and exclusively sincerity.
Open a new blog? You have new contacts but do tell me (JULIA, LAVINIA, ETC)
me back every lie, every truth makes me move faster towards the end of the tunnel.

0 comments:

Post a Comment