Sunday, July 25, 2010

Fun Phrases Pictionary

have to get used to a "staggering Mayor"




This morning when you wake up I open the newspapers and internet, I realize, I'll have to get used to a startling mayor.
I am thinking (but only the last in chronological order) the issue of gas leak in Serravalle, I think most readers have got to read the news, so I avoid discussion in the history of the event, I have a desire to analyze the phases, ie those who had to solve the dangerous problem that hit the village of Serravalle.
Thursday morning I go to City Hall to pick up my mail and deliver some documents, in my role as parent company of the opposition, as a policy will, I can tell if the Mayor is free for a few minutes and take the opportunity to chat about the problems of the municipality, including precisely the escape of gas in Serravalle.
In a pleasant, informal dialogue, over coffee and a cigarette, we analyze the problem of flight, and I must give credit to the Mayor that actually is an absurdity that the entity that deals with these problems (UNMIG.) failed to have 15 or € 20 000 to face a danger of this size, I am informed parliamentary question Sen. Bertuzzi (Pd) at the Ministry for economic development. I guess, but I could be wrong, that both sides understand that little would be resolved a 'parliamentary question, in the middle perhaps a dozen others in a situation that needed to be addressed within a few hours. I was then asked by telephone to inform the Mayor Zaghini Sen Alberto Balboni (PDL) of the Parliamentary majority, and thus presumably faster to dialogue with the Government, said that, pick up the phone and call on Senator Balboni phone informing him of what was happening in Serravalle and faxing to the secretariat of the same interrogation of Sen. Bertuzzi, so he had the right priority.
In two or three hours later I am repeatedly informed by telephone by Sen. Balboni status of my request and the mayor, until I am informed that the work can begin because they were funds intended for the resolution, inform and reassure (I think) the Mayor and they believe that the issue is closed, but apparently I was wrong.
I step back, since I decided to join the then AN PDL today, and I have known Senator Balboni, I gained confidence and esteem of that person, he was always willing to listen and take responsibility for problems that were submitted, it follows that every election campaign, I supported his candidacy even going to ask around to vote for it in my knowledge.
Now it seems obvious, after asking my fellow citizens to vote for Senator Balboni, I keep them informed of what he does for our area and the method more practical and faster to keep the majority of the territory is certainly inform the local press. Appeared in the news, compared with a few phone calls of thanks from citizens of Serravalle, thanks are due but certainly appreciated, but I read political accusations of profiteering by the Mayor, I certainly do not expect thanks from her, but even allegations of looting. I agree with a statement of the Mayor - to try to "join forces for a more rapid conclusion of the matter" but then going back a few lines we realize who we want to give "visibility" in the first place, Senator Bertuzzi - primarily , ie before the crossing-keeper who worked until after midnight, before the police, fire department first, before Prefecture, before the technicians and Hera CADF committed without time to answer the question, why in the first place? Why has tabled an urgent, that has brought some peace consciousness. This dear Mayor is political profiteering, not the fact to inform and reassure the citizens on what you are doing the looting is politically attack the government for lack of funds rather than take matters in hand and try to resolve it, then accuse of profiteering and calls for collaboration search only visibility, looting and think before the fair figure of the party that the real problems of the citizens we represent.
I will, I'll get used to a startling Mayor, causing excessive heat (a problem a few months per year) or the frustration of having left a strong lead in this area, to a record low rating of (problem a bit 'longer a few months) I'll get used to live politically with those who you personally calls for collaboration and the day after the press attacks you for helping him.

Grillanda Stefano
Parent opposition
City Berra

0 comments:

Post a Comment