Saturday, December 1, 2007

Masterbate In Front Of Parents

HIGH TIDE


desert highway on the edge of the sea
heart feel stronger than ever this engine
cigarettes extinguished on the radio talking
that I drive by following the lights del'alba
I know you know the mind flies
out of time and is left alone without body nor

prisoner comes the dawn
You are inside me like the tide
that disappears and reappears
You are taking away the deep mystery, passion, the idea
six the immense afraid you're not my
I know you know time flies, but how far

to see you again for a look to my pride

You are what you want inside me like the tide that disappears and reappears bringing
via
you the profound mystery, the passion the idea
the mmensa afraid you're not my
I know you know time flies, but how far

to see you again to look for my pride
what you want
........ to tell you how much I


PS I think you understand that the road must be understood as a metaphor.

0 comments:

Post a Comment